problem with the pen tool

aaTutorials Blog Home Page Forums Software Adobe Photoshop problem with the pen tool

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Admin bar avatar Shf 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Judith McKey
    Participant

hey again
    I have another problem with photoshop and that is the pen tool. I want to draw some shapes and I’ve been told I can do it with pen tool but it’s really confusing for me. can you make a tutorial for photoshop pen tool and explain how does it work?
    thanks.

Admin bar avatar
    Shf
    Keymaster

Hello dear Judith,
    Pen tool could be a little tricky for new Photoshop users. You have to know its tricks and believe me, it takes no time to learn and become a master. We will publish our tutorials for software and tools pretty soon including Photoshop and Pen tool. But until then I recommend you to use THIS WEBSTHIS and practice a little. it’s actually a game that will help you to learn how to work with the pen tool.
    Hope that helps! Stay tuned for our tutorials.
    Thanks 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stay connected

0FansLike
1FollowersFollow
34FollowersFollow
0FollowersFollow
0FollowersFollow
2SubscribersSubscribe

Latest article

Maya 2019

Autodesk Maya 2019 | Computer Animation & Modeling Software

Hello In this post we want to introduce Maya 2019 and Maya 2019 Released Date What is Maya 2019? Maya 2019® 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering...

How to Create a Website in 5 Minutes

How to Create a Website in 5 Minutes If you just want your own website, right now, without having to read articles or learn anything,...

What is A CMS?

What is A CMS? First things first, what do the letters "CMS" even stand for?